Who is the best online real estate license school for California? Thanks!

Asked by JRC, Asheville, NC Sun Sep 21, 2008

Answers

11
Michelle Coo…, , Chattahoochee, FL
Wed Mar 19, 2014
Yesterday I took my Florida Online Real Estate Course with Rowlett Real Estate School and passed my State Exam the first time!! I am so excited. I now have my Florida Real Estate License and it only took me 16 days from start to finish. If you want a Florida Real Estate License, I would highly recommend Rowlett Real Estate School. Rowlett Real Estate School had the highest ratings and reviews of any other Florida Real Estate School I found. Their online real estate courses are fully accredited and state approved. This is the very best real estate school to take your Pre License course with if you want pass your state exam like I did.
I cant believe it only took me two weeks to get my real estate license and I owe it all to Rowlett Real Estate School. Mrs. Judy walked me through the State Application with the DBPR and I had my approval back in one week. By the time I finished my online course, I scheduled my appointment to take the State Exam the next day and passed. I now have my Florida Real Estate License and I am so happy!
Wow, it's a small world! I used Rowlett Real Estate School for my online real estate course and got my Florida real estate license on the first try too! Awesome! Congratulations!
Flag Wed Mar 19, 2014
Sean, , California
Mon Feb 9, 2009
Try Allied real estate online school, they have 110% money back promises, Pass the real estate or appraisal or contractor license state exam on the first try or get a full refund plus 10% of your entire package purchase price.
owlsley3591, Home Owner, Morgan Hill, CA
Sun Jul 28, 2013
The BEST option I found was an online course with live classes broadcast on the internet. Great instructor. http://www.yelp.com/biz/michael-devlin-real-estate-school-ca…
Scott Cary, Agent, Modesto, CA
Thu Feb 21, 2013
I just renewed my license and did the additional broker testing thru Allied Schools online and they were great! They also have a guarantee price AND IT WORKS! Their customer support was very helpful!

Tell them Scott Cary referred you...
Thinkwebsites, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed Jan 4, 2017
An affordable option for enrolling in real estate school is License Solution, Inc. They offer fast and easy courses that have great ratings from their students. All their courses are CalBRE approved. So, they are definitely legit. You might want to check them out. You can also view Yelp for other schools.
Web Reference:  https://licensesolution.com
Christophern…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Wed Dec 7, 2016
Chris, what's the best online real estate classes for south carolina?
Godsaman, Home Buyer, West Palm Beach, FL
Sun Aug 23, 2015

I was also scared taking an online course having to read hundreds of pages of text book material online. I stumbled across a Florida online real estate school that offered a very unique way of learning. They offered the pre-license course using narration. It was the coolest online course I have ever taken. It was a interactive online course but it felt like I was in a classroom. I loved how I was able to review the material over and over again until I understood it. Besides the course being fully narrated it was taught to me in a way I could understand it with great stories and examples. The school is also opened 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So that came in handy if I needed to speak with a real estate instructor at anytime of the day or evening. The school looks like they only specialize in Florida so they knew the material for Florida compared to national online real estate schools offering courses everywhere. I passed my state exam and have my license without having to go to a classroom three times a week thanks to this school I was able to earn my license in real estate taking the course at home.

The schools name is: FloridaRealEstateSchool.com

Their website is: http://www.FloridaRealEstateSchool.com

Earlier today -
Arpad Racz, Agent, San Jose, CA
Mon Feb 16, 2015

I like Anthony Schools and Duane Gomer.

Kind regards,

Arpad
linabanister, , Mesa, AZ
Mon Feb 16, 2015
who is the best online real estate license school in az?
JR Hart, , San Clemente, CA
Mon Feb 11, 2013
Americasrealestateandmortgageschools.com Always there to answer your questions. They have renewal courses and if you want to become a Broker they can help with that also.
David, , Saint Louis County, MO
Tue Nov 18, 2008
Check out Real Estate Express. If you want to get your real estate license and you prefer an online course rather than a classroom setting this would be your best choice.