A few might include..
* How do they use technology?
* How hands-on is the broker?
* What is expected out of me as an agent the first 6 months? Year?
* A break down of expenses in regards to setting up myself as a Realtor with MLS, the lockbox system, other fees like ZipForms, etc.
* How is training set up? Will I have someone to go to if I have questions?
You can research different firms on HAR.com to see how many agents they have. It might be difficult to gage sale activity, but you want to join a company that is growing and can show some type of proof. It has to be a good fit for you as well as them.
Bernstein Realty, Inc.