What are the recommended utilities providers (if there is a choice)?

Asked by Ed, Peoria, AZ Wed Aug 20, 2008

for water, electricity, cable/internet/phone service in West Wing Mountain (Peoria)?

Answers

4
Jason Whaley, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Tue Nov 2, 2010
APS is the utility for electricity, and New River for water. All other tech ones are
Cable: Cox
Dish: Dish Network or DirecTV
Phone: Cox, Qwest, vonage or any other internet types
Internet: Cox, Qwest
Web Reference:  http://www.SearchAZmls.com
Steve Schexn…, , Glendale, AZ
Wed Dec 30, 2009
Hello Ed, You have to use the electric company that is in that area. Which is APS, your water/trash/sewer is going to be Peoria and in some areas New River Utilities does your water. It unsure why you have to go through two utility companies. On cable and internet, ask around ask neighbors or friends, what they pay for what. I think the cheapest was Dish Network, they had a decent TV package for around 25.00 to 30.00 a month. But you should ask around and see what people who use these companies say. If you need any other help let use know.

The Schexneider Group
(623) 414-3388
Lucinda Tkach, , Phoenix, AZ
Thu Aug 21, 2008
Ed,
You will only be able to choose the elec,water providers of the area. Phone and internet you have multiple choices! I think Quest is offering a great package combined with Direct TV for new customers! The other cable is Cox communications!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! I am very familiar with the area!

Lucinda
Eric Crane, Agent, Mesa, AZ
Thu Aug 21, 2008
Hi, Ed
The electric company in that area is Arizona Public Service (APS). There is another electric company in the metro Phoenix area -- Salt River Project (SRP), but they don't service that area. Your gas company would be Southwest Gas. City water/sewer/trash collection. With regard to phone service, internet, cable, etc. you will have some choices. The two largest providers are Cox Communications and Qwest.

If you need contact info, let me know. In the meantime, if you'd like assistance with a property search or sample listings for the area, I'd be happy to help. I also have a Buyer's Rebate program which credits you back funds toward your closing costs. You can learn more at my website.
Welcome to Arizona,
Eric
Web Reference:  http://www.JustAskEric.com