We need a lease purchase place. are those avaiable in todays markets? near Papillion NE

Asked by Carrie Alexander, Farmington, NM Fri Apr 3, 2009

Answers

3
Michele Torr…, Agent, Omaha, NE
Tue Apr 14, 2009
We have an agent in our office who specializes in property management who would be a great source for lease option properties. Call me with more details on what you are looking for, I would love to help you find something suitable for your needs.
Dean Uhing, Agent, Omaha, NE
Fri Apr 3, 2009
A good place to check on your own would be omahaarearentals.com or rentals.com. Sometimes the listing will include lease option or rent to own.
Dean Uhing
Prudential Ambassador Real Estate
402-709-0727
Sherry Dixon, , Omaha, NE
Fri Apr 3, 2009
What we are seeing in our market is that a buyer finds a home they are willing to purchase, they negotiate the purchase with the seller subject to whatever terms warrant the need to close at a later date. (House to sell is most common). Then they enter into a rental agreement with the seller and close when the circumstance for the buyer changes. Not every seller can do this (if they need the cash to close on a new home) but I have seen many instances where this does work. Let me know if you would like more information on homes in the Papillion area.
Thanks,have a great day.