Price change

Asked by Mary McTernan, San Diego, CA Sun Aug 16, 2009

I posted a listing last week which I've since lowered the price on our MLS but Trulia is still showing the original price. How can i change that?

Answers

2
Emily Erekuff, Home Owner, Menifee, CA
Fri Aug 21, 2009
Hi Mary,

Thank you for your question. It looks like you have submitted most of your listings to us manually so you should be able to edit your listing price in the manner that Justin suggested. While you edit the price I'd highly recommend that you edit the Property Listing URL associated with your listings as well. Currently most of your listings point to your website home page and that can be a turnoff for interested home buyers who want to see more details for your listing. It's thus ideal if you can provide a listing URL that points directly to the property in question - like http://www.marymctsoldme.com/property/3358-GREGORY-ST-SAN-DI…

Please let us know if you need further assistance or if you have other questions about this.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Middleton And…, Agent, La Jolla, CA
Tue Aug 18, 2009
Try going to the my listings section, and edit the listing. If it won't let you...I'd contact Trulia!