Need to find someone to share home and /or charge for small events in my beautiful home.?

Asked by Cynthia Stern, Pacific Palisades Calif Fri Aug 8, 2008

I have a beautiful 6000 sq. ft. home in Pacific Palisades , Calfiornia, I would like someone to share and or I have a office that could be rented for someone with a small staff. I also thought I could rent it out for a daily rate for people doing seminars, or smaller eventsl. Near the beach, in the mountains, very very quite, alot of parking, gated street with only 7 houses. Any ideas?

Answers

4
Monique & Joe…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Sun Aug 10, 2008
Hello Cynthia,

You could advertise your home on Craig's list (the office) for such events. Try using a service called Post-lets when doing your ads as for a nominal fee you can add a lot of photos. I think that's you best bet unless you are looking to rent the space longer than 1 month.

Monique Carrabba
The Reavis Group
Keller Williams
mcarrabba@kw.com
Maggie, your…, , Long Beach, CA
Fri Aug 8, 2008
Hi Cynthia,

I would recommend that you partner up with an Event Coordinator who specializes in seminars, bridal, non profits, political meetings, etc. You are thinking outside the box and that's a wonderful thing!

Best of luck to you!

Maggie :)
Heather Paul, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Wed Feb 22, 2012
Hire a realtor to lease out the room, they can check the credit of the potential tenants or post on craigslist.

Heather Paul, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
310-586-0364
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Sat Aug 1, 2009
This is actually kind of tough to answer, because I don't know of any services that will work with individual homes for the purpose that you are describing. There are party planners in Los Angeles, that might get calls for small venues for meetings perhaps they can be of some help to you. I would also recommend that you check with the city to be sure you are not in violation of any zoning codes by using your SFR for meetings.
Web Reference:  http://www.doreneslavitz.com