My condo in the North Conway area does not exist on google maps...I own pay a mortgage. Will I have a have a problem putting it on this site?

Asked by sprattsmilecp@yahoo.com, East Falmouth, MA Thu Nov 17, 2011

I owe $66,000 and would like to sell it, but you can not find this address anywhere on google maps. The address is 7 VistaViewLane, 7 Vista View Condominiums Bartlett, New Hampshire 03812. Can you help me

Answers

3
Bill Barbin, Agent, North Conway, NH
Tue Feb 7, 2012

I actually have a bank owned listing that will be put on the market soon at Vista View condos so it would be smart to get it on the market as soon as possible because the bank listing will put downward pressure on the price.
This is a great exampleof why you may want to pay a commission to give your home the best chance of selling: Market expertise. The only Vista View lane in the area is actually in North Conway NH (town of Conway) and is near Cranmore Mountain. I ski at Cranmore a few days a week and I always ride the chair with people so that I might find buyers and sellers. My wife is a manager at Cranmore and is asked directly if she knows of good real estate in the area.
Popping your property on craiglslist and trulia sounds easy but it isn't. You should really consider working with someone that is here and can work the sale for you. The end result is always a higher sale price.
My company has over 50% market share int he area and I personally rank on Page 1 of Google Yahoo and Bing. Put your property in front of more buyers for bets results.
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Mon Nov 21, 2011
You will not have a problem with it not being on google maps but do have a problem if you are selling it yourself. Trulia does not allow owner sto list properties here, you have to be a licensed agent. I do know some good agents up their if you would like some assistance in selling it
Web Reference:  http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Mike Sullivan, Agent, Gainesville, FL
Thu Nov 17, 2011
Trulia accepts listings from the realtor community only....when you list it with a realtor, they can input it into Trulia and establish the map coordinates.

Hope this helps