Iam looking to rent a home in new haven ct need help

Asked by Rico, New Haven, CT Wed Jun 10, 2009

Answers

2
Hezal and Vishal’s answer
Hezal and Vi…, Agent, Parlin, NJ
Wed Jul 1, 2009
Hi Rico,

My name is Hezal Patel. I have Townhouse in Derby which is close to New haven and Yale. This has excellent condition which offers you 3bedroom 3bathroom with huge full basement. Next to this is Swimming pool and shopping area,bus. Once you see you will love it. Rent is $1500. If you have interest email me at hezalp@gmail.com with your credit score.
David Rossi, Agent, New Haven, CT
Wed Jun 10, 2009
You need to sit down with an agent to discuss how much and big of a house you can afford. The agent will need to know where in New Haven you would like to live, and you can discuss if they can find a rent in your price range. In general, you don't want your rent to be higher than a 1/3 of your monthly paycheck, but some landlords don't like to see the rent higher than a 1/4. These are general rules of thumb. If you want to discuss this further, call me at 203-314-7905.

David Rossi