How To... in Philadelphia>Question Details

Wilbert Mini…, Home Buyer in Logan/ Ogontz/ Fern...

I would like to know what loans are availbale on land. My issue; I owe taxes on it and would like to take a loan to bring the taxes up to date.

Asked by Wilbert Mininall, Logan/ Ogontz/ Fern Rock, Philadelphia, PA Mon Jul 19, 2010

Phila, PA Nicetown/Tioga section of the city.

Help the community by answering this question:


Larry Lichtman’s answer
Hi Wilbert,

I'm not sure if you can get an Equity Line of Credit on vacant land. I would suggest you call Ed Dubinsky at United Capital Lenders at 215-808-5353. He may be able to help you.

Please feel free to call mke directly if you have any other real estate related questions. Have a great week.

All the best,
Larry Lichtman
REALTOR, Property Manager
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
CELL (267) 254-7994
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 19, 2010
Hi, Wilbert.

Taking out a loan on land in order to pay off taxes might prove difficult in today's lending environment, but there may be a few other options for you. If you need a good mortgage contact, please let me know and I'll help you out.

Best of luck with your search!


Timothy M. Garrity | Brown McKinney Real Estate, Co.
Real Estate Professional & Consultant Email| Website
215-825-2250 x 1007 Office | 267-879-2716 Mobile | 267-519-5490 Fax
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 19, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer