I want to talk to a real estate lawyer in the CA. SF Bay Area, reasonable fees?

Asked by Queenofsolano, Vallejo, CA Mon Jan 28, 2013

48 Hours before mortgage docs were to go to the title company,the underwriter said I wouldn't be founder because there was an NOD/foreclosure she didn't see earlier on my last credit check, this was AFTER an approval. The reality is, I had a short sale from March 2012 on my record but the loan company and the underwriter had already said they had a program for such cases because I still had very high credit scores and 20% down. I got copies of all three credit reports and they all say, " loan satisfied for less than balance" and account closed. None if them have anything snout an NOD/foreclosure in the reports.i want to see the document /report that the underwriter is using to refuse to fund. If the loan agent won't give it to me, or the underwriter won't, then I want to see a lawyer quickly because I have a 5000.00 good faith deposit that I will lose VERY soon if this doesn't get resolved? PLEASE HELP,

Answers

3
Joseph Weins…, Agent, Milpitas, CA
Tue Jan 29, 2013
I would suggest you speak with John M. Coyle :Telephone: 707-422-7300
Office Hours:
Monday through Friday
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

I have found him to be knowledgeable and helpful in a number of situations.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Tue Jan 29, 2013
You must have a Buyer's Agent in Vallejo;
Why aren't they helping?
Ruth and Per…, Agent, Los Gatos, CA
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Regret to hear of your problem.

Who is the lender?

Perry
Web Reference:  http://www.ruthandperry.com