I live in Long Beac, CA in February of this year we were forced to form the HOA from the developer and

Asked by Sglb, Long Beach, CA Wed Apr 22, 2009

management company.. developer still owns 4 out 12 units and has 3 votes to our 1.. The Board of Directores, my partner being VP & Treasurer he has now resigned because of the way the Pres. & Sec have excluded him and have been making decisions without him and have not been following any rule of law, CC&R's, ByLaws or anything and are doing business without the other Owners knowing. I have evidence and reason to believe that one Owner and the management company they were paid 3 months extra for their assistance of discrediting the VP and requsing him from any voting against said owners. I researched and found out that that was illegal and they could not do that and then filed a complaint against said Owner which was "put on the back burner" . I have all copies of financial records emails and so forth exhibiting corruption, misleading information, missing money and so forth. No one cares. The Pres and Sec. are now running the HOA by themselves. I dont know what to do.. HELP!!

Answers

1
Beatriceiris…, Home Buyer, Plantation, FL
Thu Dec 8, 2011
Thanks for the info I hope people looking will read this. people like us who don't have a lot of money and is looking for a half way decent place to live . always get mistreated. but God is watching. I am 68 and I see what have been done to us hard working. they steal our 401k and told us we lost it. Let me stop here I see so much injustes