I have found a property that appears abandoned with a for sale sign but no contact information. How do I?

Asked by Ray Reimann, 97754 Sun Aug 10, 2008

find out how to buy this property?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Jean Pritcha…, , Gresham, OR
Sun Aug 10, 2008
I can recommend an agent in your area if you would like. An agent can research the ownership of the property and find the contact. "Your" buyers agent can negotiate for you at no expense to you to obtain the property if you choose to move that direction.

Jean Pritchard
Principal Broker
John L Scott PTL
1 vote
Susan Wesely, , Saint Paul, MN
Sun Aug 10, 2008
Talk to a local Realtor. IN fact, sign one up as your buyer's agent. They can do all the research about this and other proerties, and help you get into a home. Best of all, there's usually no additional cost.
1 vote
Siodfgvyuio, , Prineville, OR
Thu Sep 17, 2009
What you do is like in the old days... Take over the Land and claim it for your own and fight anyone who tries to take it from you...

You know, like how America was Won
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more