I can't find the receipt of purchase. Now I have a foreclose notice. What do I do?

Asked by Vicki Paul, Houston, TX Mon Feb 16, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Steve & Peggy…, , Houston, TX
Mon Feb 16, 2009
Title company will have all the record to show you have purchases this property and paid in full. Contact the title company and ask a copy of the HUD. This document will show the all the detail. From purchase price, date of sale, seller name, buyer name............. When you have this document you can show to the lender who send you the foreclose notice.
0 votes
Bruce Lynn, Agent, Coppell, TX
Mon Feb 16, 2009
Not sure you need a receipt. If you got a foreclosure notice you need to contact your lender immediately and see if you can work out a payment plan.
0 votes
Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Mon Feb 16, 2009
Title company would have receipt of purchase, title was transferred in to you. Contact their office in morning.
Web Reference:  http://www.lynn911.com
0 votes
Voices Member, , Benton County, OR
Mon Feb 16, 2009
Vicki, If you give some details to help better understand your situation there are those here that may be able to help. Dunes
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more