I am loking to move my small church congregation into a new / used building. Who should I contact in the Louisville, KY / Jeffersonville, IN area?

Asked by Elderlew1201, Louisville, KY Wed Nov 10, 2010

Answers

8
Wes Black, Agent, Louisville, KY
Mon Jan 31, 2011
Semonin Realtors, the largest realtor in the area, is the place to call. Many very qualified commercial specialists will be eager to help you.
Mark Atteber…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Tue Dec 21, 2010
This is a fantastic time to position yourself for growth in the coming years. I noticed that you have not firmed up which side of the Ohio to be on. It seems to me that you need to talk through some issues with leadership and congregation to reach a firm direction on where you want to go from here and what the mission of the church and what community they will serve. This can be talked out with your Realtor as a brainstorming session or simply within the church.

Please take precautions in this area. It is disheartening when a church is growing but the rift comes by segments inside the church having different ideas about how and where to expand. You do not what to lose momentum and significant membership by answering the call to grow.
I would be more than willing to provide you with information on lenders that specialize in church building. You did not mention whether or not you already were pre-approved, paying cash or have a building fund. Depending on your congregation's size and church income, it may even be possible to arrange an owner-finance deal through an existing church that has also moved up in size. The possiblities are endless!
Please feel free to call, text or email if there is anything else I can help you with.

Mark Atteberry
Kyle Jensen, , Louisville, KY
Fri Nov 12, 2010
Hi, I would like to take this time to congratulate you on expanding your church. It is good to see positive things happening in our community. On the other hand I would like to discuss your wants and needs in purchasing your new building for your church. There are plenty of good bargains out there to take advantage of, so please give me a call at 502-664-8456 so we can discuss this further. Hope your having a blessed day!

Kyle Jensen
http://www.kylec21.com
Brian Puryear, Agent, Louisville, KY
Wed Nov 10, 2010
Hello. I would be glad to discuss your churches needs and possibly assist in your search for a new location. Having been involved in the sale and leasing of church properties in Louisville I am somewhat familiar with the challenges facing churches today and the importance of location and the funtionality of a new facility.

I belong to several local commercial real estate organizations with many members including not only other commercial real estate agents but lenders, attorneys and other profesionals that may be of assistance to you as well. Brian Puryear, 896-1900 or bpuryear@pdgrealty.com
Web Reference:  http://www.pdgrealty.com
Bonnie Richa…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Wed Nov 10, 2010
I am a commercial real estate broker and can help you with your relocation. If you would like to e mail me brichardson@semonin.com or you may give me a call Bonnie 502-500-3336. Do you have a specific area in the Louisville area that you would like to relocate to?
Steve Dobbs, Agent, Anchorage, KY
Wed Nov 10, 2010
You may want to contact an agent that specializes in commercial real estate. There will probably be zoning issues that will need to be addressed. You don't mention if you are looking to buy or lease. There are lots of issues to discuss.
Our office has a residential and commercial branch. Let me know if we can help.
The Oatley T…, Agent, Louisville, KY
Wed Nov 10, 2010
We work closely with an agent who specializes in that field. If you contact me, I would be happy to connect you. Thanks!
Laura
Web Reference:  http://www.TheOatleyTeam.com
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Wed Nov 10, 2010
Any local agent should be able to help you--consider interviewing a few agents from different realty offices and choose the one you like best--or ask friends, neighbors, family, etc., for recommendations, especially if the person(s) was recently involved in a real estate transaction.