I am doing a tax abatement how do i find single family home sales for 2009

Asked by Haste70, 01545 Wed Jan 5, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Heidi Zizza, Agent, Wilmington, VT
Wed Jan 5, 2011
1 vote
Tina Bilazar…, Agent, Shrewsbury, MA
Wed Jan 5, 2011
Yes a local real estate agent can assist you with the sales for the year - compare sq.ft. etc.
good luck!
Web Reference:  http://www.bilazarian.com
0 votes
Cray Cullen, Agent, Shrewsbury, MA
Wed Jan 5, 2011
Yep. Masslandrecords.com is the registry of deeds website and all sales are recorded there.
0 votes
Louis Wolfs…, Agent, Needham, MA
Wed Jan 5, 2011
i am a broker and appraiser, give me a call and I'm sure I can help


Louis Wolfson
0 votes
Joe Arnao, Agent, Sanwich, MA
Wed Jan 5, 2011
Sherri is right. Most towns list the sales of homes for annual reports. If you can find a friendly Realtor who will help you, you should remember him/her when it comes to referring a friend or relative.
0 votes
Sherri Way, Agent, Framingham, MA
Wed Jan 5, 2011
You can go to your municipal building. They should have information. Or contact a local Realtor and they should be able to get the information for you
Web Reference:  http://www.sherriway.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more