How do I find a qualified Certified Property Manager in Portland, Oregon?

Asked by Rick Phillips, 97239 Fri Jun 11, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Tom Inglesby, Agent, Portland, OR
Wed Jun 16, 2010
Rick here is a web site. You have to have a property brokers license to rent or lease homes as a company and an agent can do it for themselves but they cannot do it for any one else unless they have the property broker license. This website will answer all your questions I hope.
Tom Inglesby, Broker
RE/MAX Equity Group
0 votes
Janeese Jack…, Agent, Portland, OR
Tue Jun 15, 2010
Hi Rick,
I'm not sure what you mean by "certified property manager". In the state of Oregon, there are definitely "Property Management Companies" that do nothing else but manage properties. However, a licensed real estate agent in this state is also able to perform property management. If I knew more about what your needs, I might be more help...
Janeese Jackson, Principal Broker
Real Estate Resource
503-709-0802 or
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more