How do I find a agent specializing in Oak Park, IL and Jefferson Park in Chicago?

Asked by juls, Chicago, IL Wed Sep 17, 2008

I'm also looking at Portage Park. I currently rent in Bucktown and I'm researching neighborhoods. I would like to purchase soon since I just received pre-approval. Any advice would be appreciated!

Answers

9
Sarah Ziehr’s answer
Sarah Ziehr, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sat Jul 28, 2012
Hi Juls,

As someone who has been on both sides of the coin, I think the most important thing in choosing an agent is finding someone you click with.

You will be spending a lot of time together, so not only should you like this person, but ask yourself if your working styles are in alignment. There is nothing worse than feeling that the person working for you is not guiding you in the right direction through this important purchase, or doing everything they can on your behalf.

Also yes, interview a few agents before entering into a buyers agreement. Good luck!

About me -http://www.innovativepropertyconsultants.com/sarahz
Email me directly - sarahz@innovativepropertyconsultants.com
BJ Tregoning, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon May 12, 2014
I would love to help!
Bj Tregoning
Organic Realty
773-418-1232
Mirela Roman, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Mar 31, 2014
Juls,

I would be more than happy to email you a list of properties for sale in the areas you are interested in.
Don't hesitate to contact me at any time!
BJ Tregoning, Agent, Chicago, IL
Mon Mar 31, 2014
I am extremely familiar with these areas and would love to help. Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Oraganic Realty
Bj Tregoning
myrealtorbj@gmail.com
773-391-9199
Robert Chiar…, , Park Ridge, IL
Sun Mar 29, 2009
Juls,
I've been working in Jefferson Park and Portage Park for a long time and know the area well. Please check my profile here.
Lucy Perna, Agent, Arlington Heights, IL
Sun Oct 5, 2008
Juls

I would go based on referral bases. It always good to work with someone you or someone you know has worked with in the past. Also, a interview to see if your personalities match is a good thing.

Lucy
Ron Knoll, Agent, Chicago, IL
Sun Sep 28, 2008
Juls~

Interview, interview, interview:)

Making a huge decision like this takes due-diligence. Ask Realtors for past client reviews, sales record, designations, areas of sales and most important why should he/she be your agent.

Brandon Schu…, Agent, Western Springs, IL
Thu Sep 18, 2008
Juls,

I have been working as a Real Estate Agent in the Berwyn, Oak Park area since 1991.

Depending what you're look for in Oak Park, I can help you or I can refer you to some very good agents "in" Oak Park.

You can email me through my website, or through my profile here.
Jeff and Gin…, Agent, Vero Beach, FL
Wed Sep 17, 2008
We suggest that you contact the CRS office to interview for your property sale. Fewer than 4% of Realtors nationwide qualify for the prestigious CRS designation that requires extensive education and proven sales production levels for buyers and sellers. Visit CRS.com online or call 800/462-8841.

If you want additional assistance, I could help you find a good CRS agent in your area. Good luck to you.