How can we sell flats we own in St. Petersburg, Russia? Is there a US company with services that can help us find a reliable buyer ?

Asked by Lynn, San Francisco, CA Tue Jan 24, 2012

We own quality real estate in a building in a residential neighborhood within walking distance of historic Catherine's Palace. This is a unique building with only two stories, has an enclosed yard and is made of concrete and brick. One of the flats is renovated;the other is ready for renovation. Both have two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and living room with very large windows and 16 foot ceiling height.

Answers

3
Jamie Comer, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Wed Jan 25, 2012
I can help you. I am networked with agents all over the globe and can connect you with a reliable and pro active agent. If you'd like to email me with you name the neighborhood in St Petersberg (Nevsky Prospekt) and the general desciption; (2 bedroom 1 bath) I can connect you with a good fit for you. My email is jcomer@mcguire.com.
David Tapper, Agent, Burlingame, CA
Wed Jan 25, 2012
I think you would be better off asking a friend or relative in St. Petersburg, Russia for a referral to a good real estate company that is local and knows the area and will be able to show the flats to potential buyers.

Best.

Tap
Ellie Kravets, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Wed Jan 25, 2012
Dear Lynn,
My business partner Ksenia Jury and I are from Russia (we have connections in Moscow & St.Petersburg) and we would be happy to help you.
Please contact us at Ellie@ClimbSF.com or Ksenia@ClimbSF.com
Web Reference:  http://climbSF.com