How can I change my email address?

Asked by Ming and Steve, 60612 Sun Nov 6, 2011

I'm using my email address to log in, can I change my login email as well? Thank you.

Answers

3
Trulia Custo…, Other Pro, San Francisco, CA
Wed Aug 13, 2014
Hello Ming and Steve,

Nathan from Trulia here. Please follow the steps below to make changes to your email address, personal information, and more:

1. Log into your Trulia account with your primary email address and password.

2. Hover your mouse indicator over your name in the top right hand corner of the page and click on "Profile" from the drop down menu that appears.

3. Some sections can be edited directly on the profile page. Click the “About” tab, hover your mouse over the section you want to edit, and click the blue “Edit” link to the right.

4. To edit email addresses, passwords, and personal info, click on the “Settings” button near the top right corner of your profile.

5. Click on the title (Email Addresses and Facebook Connect, Password, Personal Information) for each section you would like to update.

6. Be sure to save your changes at the bottom of each section when your update is complete.

If you have additional questions, please visit our help center here: https://trulia.zendesk.com/hc/en-us.
Larry Flinn, Renter, 18415
Wed Aug 6, 2014
Horribe site, can't change password.
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Sun Nov 6, 2011
Try going to your profile, then "edit profile". You should be able to change your email address in there.