Stacy Woods, Other/Just Looking in Forrest City, AR

Help! I'm from Arkansas and considering moving to Carrollton Texas, how do I find a job and and a apartment.

Asked by Stacy Woods, Forrest City, AR Sat Sep 6, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Margaret T.…, Agent, Conroe, TX
Sun Sep 7, 2008
If you decide you want to rent a house I can refer you to a Realtor. I will not make any money from it I will just refer you to one that likes to work with renters.
Now for the job and apartment. I used google and pulled up Carrollton Texas, there are a couple places that list job opportunities. Then I placed apartments in front of Carrollton and many sites came up for that. In Texas you do not pay the fee with the Realtor or Apartment finder for a Rental, The Owner does.
Good Luck - you will like Texas. Remember to be a fan for out teams now., LOL.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more