Hello, I have one year J-1 visa and I've been already spend 6 months in California. On this conditions may I

Asked by Olesya, San Mateo, CA Fri Mar 6, 2009

apply for real estate license on not? Or maybe F-1 visa that I get this summer will give me this chance?

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Gene Yakubov…, Agent, Burlingame, CA
Fri Mar 6, 2009
I suggest you to contact DRE @ http://www.dre.cahwnet.gov/. There are clear explanation who is entitled to get license. there are also educational requirments.

Budte zdorovi,
Gene Yakubovich
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more