Delete my account!

Asked by Dennis, Johnston, IA Tue Mar 5, 2013

I would like my Trulia account deleted and cannot do it myself. I signed up for Trulia with the one motive in mind: to sell my house. I wish to no longer use this service, as it is social media more than real estate.

Answers

3
Trulia Customer Service’s answer
Trulia Custo…, Other Pro, San Francisco, CA
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Hey Dennis,

Kristan from Trulia here. To delete your Trulia profile, you can email us directly at customerservice@trulia.com or give us a call at 1-888-466-3501 and one of our Customer Service Professionals will gladly take care of this for you!

Thank you for using Trulia for all of your real estate needs. You may contact us directly at customerservice@trulia.com if you have any other questions.
wtf!! no this number doesn't work it is only a recording!!!!
Flag Fri Mar 3, 2017
Hillary Young, Renter, 90403
Fri Mar 3, 2017
wtf!! truly keeps your info and shares it with everyone. Trulia indirectly shares with everyone. they don't let you delete your account. you have to go to small claims court. but in small claims court you can sue for $3000 and easily win if you show phone calls on your cell phone to their company that never reach a live person who actually helps you and if you show emails to their company asking for help removing your account. If Trulia never gets you a live person to help then you win in small claims court. You can go back to small claims court for each and every email address and account you have tried to remove. Small claims court in most states allow for damages up to 3k or more for things like truly making it impossible to get somebody to help you! You can make money on this problem as rightly so! Good Luck! It is the only thing that works!
Alex Fernand…, Agent, Vienna, VA
Tue Mar 5, 2013
Hi Dennis. Trulia is one of the websites to help and complement the work of the listing agent. Trulia by itself won't be just enough. I recommend to hire a Realtor who has experience in that particular area. He/she will help with knowledge and experience in a better way than you alone. He/she will make sure that buyer is pre-approved by a known lender so nobody will waste any time and money, and will guide you step by step until closing. He/she will save you time and money. It will cost you to pay commissions but it is worth it. Good luck.