Could you please forward me your attorney references?

Asked by Lawlink45, Charlotte, NC Sun Jan 18, 2009

I am helping a friend w/th this. I have 12yrs in apartment management in FL and NC, but have only encountered this issue in Florida. I've researched NC landlord/tenant laws, but none specifically refer to "verbal" situations.

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Helen Estes, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Jan 19, 2009
Hi, give McMillian and Terry a call at 704-552-9997. They did an excellent job for me on a difficult real estate closing. If Frank McMillian cannot help, I feel certain that he will recommend someone,

Sincerely, Helen Estes
Prudential Carolinas Realty
704-242-0313 cell
0 votes
Amy Baker, Agent, Charlotte, NC
Mon Jan 19, 2009
E-mail me at and I will be happy to forward the information to you.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more