How To... in 92101>Question Details

Mike Althof, Real Estate Pro in San Diego, CA

Can you please get my listings all under my name? Other agents are claiming my listings or I can't find them

Asked by Mike Althof, San Diego, CA Fri Aug 7, 2009

Hi... I am Mike Althof and I have 14 listings in the MLS that I also have on Postlets. Only 5 show up under my name and the rest other agents have claimed or I cant find at all when I enter the MLS #. Please help me claim my listings! My assistant's email address is and our number is 619.398.3868. Please help!

0 votes Share Flag How To... in 92101

Hi Mike,

Welcome to Trulia Voices and thank you for your question. I'm sorry that we weren't able to answer it much sooner.

It looks like our Customer Service team is already assisting you with this issue. If you need further assistance or if you have any other questions or feedback for us, please let us know.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
I had the same problem and I called Trulia they were able to help me get them all added to my account.