Can I start-up a property management company without having a broker in new york?

Asked by Darlene, Jamaica, Queens, NY Sun Oct 12, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


The Pierre T…, Agent, Fresh Meadows, NY
Sun Mar 4, 2012
I agree with Everett. You have to be a licensed real estate professional to do so.
1 vote
Everett Perry, Agent, Fresh Meadows, NY
Fri Jan 16, 2009

to legally manage property on behalf on someone else you must be licensed as a real estate broker or work for one as an agent. to manage property for yourself you need nothing but determination and the property.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more