Adding a name on a home property ownership

Asked by Jeff, Collin County, TX Mon Feb 16, 2009

My husband bought our house three years ago in Collin county. We were not married at the time. Now, we would like to add my name on the mortgage/ deed. How should we proceed??

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Dallas Texas, Agent, Dallas, TN
Mon Feb 16, 2009
Contact a title company it may require lender approval you dont have to be on mortgage. Your husband would need present sign the documents .
Web Reference:
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
How To... in Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more