77099 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Mark McNitt, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX
Mark McNitt answered:
we're looking for a good apartment in the 77099 zip code area. do you have any info on theTimbers at Keegan's Bayou?

Here is the information from the Apartment Data service we use on Timbers at Keegan's Bayou.

Fees: App: $40 Admin: $75
Terms:7-13 mos
Office Hrs: ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jun 6, 2013 Crime & Safety in 77099
Gail Levin, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX
Gail Levin answered:
Please help me with this
Vera, Realtors like to take pictures of the home with furniture, it looks far better than an empty house, thus the reason for the pictures. I am convinced nearly 100% that the furnitur ... more
2 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 25, 2012 Design & Decor in 77099
Carolyn  Wol…, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX
Carolyn Wolfe answered:
What's the best online marketing tool for selling condos?
HAR.COM is the best tool you can use for all of your real estate listings. Realtors work hard for their commision, and will get you the best bang for your buck! Check out our websites a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 9, 2012 Home Selling in 77099
Alan Harper, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX
Alan Harper answered:
I would like to buy the house next door. It has been taken back by the bank. Who do I go to in order to find out about buying the property (house)?
I specialize in foreclosures and short sales. I am an agent for Keller Williams Southwest in Houston. Please contact me at 281-905-2414 and I will be happy to assist you. ..
0 votes Share Flag Fri Feb 17, 2012 Home Buying in 77099
Gary Geer, Real Estate Pro in Antioch, IL
Gary Geer answered:
I would like to buy the foreclosed property next door before it gets to the real estate market. How to start?
You can try to contact the lender who now owns the property but they most likley will not talk to you. They have a process they go through prior to puttting the home on the marke ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 8, 2012 How To... in 77099
Deborah Stru…, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX
Deborah Strudler answered:
looking for home or towmhome torent or lease. what will i look under?
Hi Pam ,

Just go to HAR.com and go to rentals. It's a very easy site to use and has the most up to date listings. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 10, 2010 How To... in 77099
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Harris County > Houston > 77099
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer