77037 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Quinntonia G…, Real Estate Pro in Houston, TX
Quinntonia Glover answered:
no social sec # but claim my taxes and have good credit can i buy
Do you have an ITIN#? If so, you can purchase a home. I will be happy to put you in touch with a lender that can help.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 27, 2016 Home Buying in 77037
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Harris County > Houston > 77037
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer