Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Houston : Real Estate Advice

  • All3K
  • Local Info307
  • Home Buying1K
  • Home Selling132
  • Market Conditions77

Activity 3,599
Yesterday at 6:54pm
Shannonvanvleck.3737 answered:
Can I sell my mothers land to my sister if I am frist and she is we'd art on the living will if my mother is still alive and if I had and she has still not played me do it but she has played me for my mobile home on my land which I gave her a recent for but she does not have one for the land causes she has not played me for it but we already singed it over to her with the lawyer who did my mothers living will and he knows she is still alive and the will States that the land can never be sold traded or given away at any point in time and that my sister has never played me any thing for it can I take the land back for none payment and forces. Her to pay to have the mobile home I sold her off my land with in 30 days if she has not played me any thing on or for the land in 3 years and she still owes me a 1,000 on the mobile home and if it is not moved by that time it then becomes mine again ... more
0 votes 62 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 13, 2017
Peter.krop answered:
Tue Sep 12, 2017
Manamon answered:
1912 Arthur St HollywoodvFlorida
What's the name of the insurance company and their phone number for this property?
0 votes 38 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 7, 2017
Susie Kay answered:
I would suggest that you pick up the and call a local realtor to assist.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Sep 7, 2017
Susie Kay answered:
Sun Sep 3, 2017
Susie Kay answered:
I would suggest that you talk to your lender.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Sep 3, 2017
Susie Kay answered:
Not sure where this question is heading. Are you a homeowner or are you trying to purchase a home in Houston? If you are a homeowner and your house is flooded then I would suggest that you talk to your insurance company. If you are trying to purchase you would want to be watchful of the condition of the home that you are purchasing. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Sep 2, 2017
Dawna.kitchens answered:
Properties are next to a reservoir. I would NOT buy a house in this area. Houses were not supposed to be built so close to a reservoir. Sad sad sad.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 29, 2017
Janiceoakv answered:
What form should I use if I am a friend of the family and will be getting paid? In Texas.
I have a real estate license but is currently inactive.

0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 29, 2017
Tmcramer1 answered:
Noise from air traffic is minimal. The runway angle is NW to SE. Only noticeable when WW II air weekends about 2 times per year. Otherwise I never hear a plane when indoors and there are no jets so noise from circling single and dual prop planes, pre and post landing or take off, is negligible. ... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 28, 2017
Nelson.uribe answered:
has 13319 Klamath falls dr in houston 77041 flooded
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Mon Aug 28, 2017
Mary answered:

The photos have been removed from our display as you requested.

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Aug 25, 2017
Shelby Montgomery answered:
I live in USA Ducktown TN and i am a happy woman today? I told my self that any Loan lender that could change my Life and that of my family, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to Them. If you are in need of loan and you are 100% sure to pay back the loan please contact them and please tell them that Mrs. Shelby Montgomery referred you to them. ( ) For more info..... Good Luck ... more
0 votes 99 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 24, 2017
Kathy Burgreen answered:
You need to learn that evictions are a big deal. Landlords do have the right to reject you because of your past evictions. What it means is you are telling landlords that you refuse to pay your rent. It makes no difference what story you have - landlords have heard of every excuse in the world and to them it makes no difference. You still refused to pay your rent.

At this point, your only option is to find a landlord that is willing to accept 6 months rent upfront. Yes, you will need to pay 6 months rent up front. If you don't have the money, too bad. Perhaps you need to have your child live with another family.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Aug 23, 2017
thinkmac answered:
I got in touch with HCAD, and they mentioned that I would need to file the form 25.25RP with as much evidence that can support the claim to update the legal description
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Aug 22, 2017
Blueskies3 answered:
I recently purchased a home from KB in the Los Angeles County area. I have been living in the home for three months, and there has been problem after problem, after problem. The workmanship is shoddy.

This is my second brand new home purchase, and this KB home pales greatly in comparison to the first one (by another builder). There is not one item in the house that does have some sort of imperfection - ding, dent, something. I have had stucco issues, and leaks. I will probably end up selling the home in a year. It is not a sound investment.
... more
0 votes 90 answers Share Flag
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ...
Search Advice