Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Moving in Honolulu : Real Estate Advice

  • All356
  • Local Info14
  • Home Buying84
  • Home Selling11
  • Market Conditions11

Activity 2
Tue Nov 18, 2014
Ernie Behrle answered:
You have to be licensed in the state you work in. There is no national type license in the US although supposedly we are working towards that. I would suggest you contact the Board of Realtors for the state of Hawaii. Good Luck!! If this answer helps any, I certainly would appreciate a thumbs up! ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Oct 27, 2011
Frank Diaz answered:
Hi Tiare,

Please be more specific. Are you asking about a specific apartment building, apartment number, or ?

0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice