will home buyer be interested buying at a term; down $500. monthly $300. for 20 years; by owner finance? In West Akron?

Asked by Lincoln Tung, West Akron, Akron, OH Sun Feb 14, 2010

I have investors is looking at properties in West Akron, and like to resell the property by owner finance. The average rental for a 3/1 home is about $500/mo in that area. My investors likes to know if owner-occupy buyer who can not qualified by a bank will consider his offer is a good deal? The listing does not offer a list price but the down $500, monthly mortgage $300/mo, for 20 years instead.

Answers

6
ben mize, , Akron, OH
Mon Mar 24, 2014
I'm looking but cant get a loan. would love to be able to buy w/o a loan. email please for more info. kmiz420@hotmail.com. I just want to get out of a friends home and have one of my own for my family.
Lucretia And…, Renter, Akron, OH
Mon Jan 14, 2013
Yes. That sounds like an interesting offer. Where is west Akron are these properties? I am getting married soon and my fiancee and I are looking for a nice place to live. I currently live in West Akron.
Thomas McCom…, Agent, New Franklin, OH
Tue Aug 3, 2010
There are many buyers who would want to take a look at your offer. As a Realtor and an investor I am working with many of these buyers. Call me to discuss the possibilities at 330 644-2413.
Mary G, Home Buyer, Canton, OH
Wed Mar 17, 2010
I am very interested in your offer, please email all the details to ...mgoff8182@yahoo.com.
Thanks for your time, patiently awaiting your offer :)
Sheaboo, Home Buyer, Akron, OH
Sun Mar 14, 2010
Yes,I'd be intrested!!!!!Sounds almost to good to be true!
Home Buyer 4…, Home Buyer, Akron, OH
Thu Mar 4, 2010
I would definitely be interested, but it would really depend where the properties are located in West Akron.