who sells the most homes in 11780?

Asked by Rexrugby, 11780 Thu May 19, 2011

Answers

8
x, , Suffolk County, NY
Thu May 19, 2011
Coldwell Banker (avg. sale price $525,000) and Prudential (avg. sale price $415,000) each sold about 16% of the homes in St. James during the past year. RE/MAX was next in line with about 9% of the market, but with an average sale price of $645,000. Overall, 198 homes sold in the past year in St. James with an average sale price of $478,000, and an average time to sell of 111 days.

Notwithstanding market stats, the best agent for the job is generally the agent with the best marketing resources, ability to listen to your needs, knowledge of the area and a strong handle on market values.

Best of luck!
Javier Menes…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Melville, NY
Wed Jul 20, 2011
Can I ask why you are looking for the agent or office who sells the most in St. James? I'm not a Realtor, but I can say that from what I've seen in my years, it's not always the agent or office who sells the most that turns out to be the best fit for you as a seller or buyer.

I mean if you're looking to buy, you can hook up with an agent who is a top producer, but maybe that agent si far too busy to give you the service and attention that an average producing agen can give you, and still both know their market and business well enough to get the job done!

Sorry if I went a totally different direction with this...
Wed Jul 20, 2011

Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Thu May 19, 2011
All Realtors who handle buyers are terrific...it is the condition and price of the house that help the sale.

The most important aspect of selling a house is who is the best MARKETER! If the appearance of the house is good, and the price is in line and no one knows about it, it will not sell.

Marketing is the most important aspect and a good marketer will market the house to every Realtor who is out working with buyers...and to the buyers themselves.

http://gailgladstone.com
Web Reference:  http://gailgladstone.com
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Thu May 19, 2011
It should never be about who sells the most it should be about who is the best for your situation, you dont want someone who has no time for you, who treats you like a numbr intead of a real person.... bigger is not better... you want someone who knows your area and can take care of your needs whether buying or selling
Danielle Cur…, , Saint James, NY
Thu May 19, 2011
The real estate salesperson who can provide the most up to date information to the buyer and seller. So they can make the most informed decision on the "list" price and "sold" price.It is a changing environment. The list price is what the market has "bought" at, not what they feel the house should go for. I know St. James. Feel free to contact me.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu May 19, 2011
If looking to sell, rather than focusing on who sold the most homes, focus instead on interviewing in person a few agents, or as many as needed, from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer; ask what marketing strategies will be implemented; what plans will be put in place to coordinate meetings with buyers; what feedback/communication can you expect and with what frequency; will data be supplied to help establish a fair and marketable asking price; will buyers be pre-screened and required to have mortgage pre-approvals when submitting offers; what other services does the agency offer, if any, etc.
Thomas McGiv…, Agent, Farmingville, NY
Thu May 19, 2011
St James - it's a mixture as far as I can see.

My company - Realty Connect USA has a few sales along with Coach, Coldwell Banker, etc. Prudential has a lot of sales - but they are different offices.

It's not so much about who's doing the selling, it's about who can put high levels of attention into the sale of each and every listing.
Web Reference:  http://www.lihotpads.com