who pays 70 -30% split in nj for realestate?

Asked by hugee74, Jersey City, NJ Thu Jul 18, 2013

Answers

6
Robert Green…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Fri Jul 19, 2013
Hi Hugee74.
You might want to check out Keller Williams Realty. Our brand has an aggressive structure which creates a financial incentive for the agents. I would be happy to speak with you further.
Take a look at the link below, or call me.
-Robert Greenblatt
856.575.1818
Web Reference:  http://redcareers.com/
Christie Pey…, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Sun Mar 15, 2015
Keller Williams offers 70/30 split or even better splits depending on your production. One of the reasons I joined is because of the opportunity to be a partner owner.. every agent of KW is offered the opportunity of enjoying the benefits of profit sharing. Contact a local KW agent and any one of them will be happy to share the great opportunities of this amazing company!
Keller Williams Realty-Moorestown, NJ 856-359-4640
Kenneth Verb…, Agent, PRINCETON, NJ
Fri Jul 19, 2013
Hugee, I suggest you post this in agent to agent category (if you are a sales person). If you are a home seller merely wanting to know what an agent will earn when they sell your home, it varies from firm to firm and level to level based upon experience,level of production and other factors. Some agents pay franchise fees, desk fees, transaction fees in addition to the fixed costs of memberships, E&O insurance, advertising...
Marc Paolella, Agent, Succasunna, NJ
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Nobody if you are rookie or someone who has not generated decent activity. If you have actually produced some serious money, pretty much any broker will go 70/30.
Andrew Tisel…, Agent, Clifton, NJ
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Keller Williams pays 70 to start and you can quickly get to %100. plus training, Team Building and profit sharing are the best. Check out the website http://www.kw.com
Kimberly Tho…, Agent, Voorhees, NJ
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Hi. Are you a real estate agent or a buyer?

Kim Thomas
Broker-Associate
Brown & Pope Realtors
2105 Voorhees Town Center
Voorhees NJ 08062
856-308-5989
Email: Kim@kimcanhelp.com