who is the top selling agent in spring valley lake victorvile ca?

Asked by trothschild, Forks Township, PA Sun Feb 24, 2013

we are selling our lake house and need an agent that will work well with us and get us the most money for our property

Answers

1
Edith Karoli…, Agent, Winnetka, IL
Sun Feb 24, 2013
Each and every seller wants exactly what you want, the most money....

What you really want is a local experienced Realtor, who understands not only your needs and what you
would like to achieve, but also one who is well informed about your market area and especially in your type of property, one who will be honest and straightforward and will educate you about the market itself, what is on the market and will compete with yours, and what has recently sold. And the more honest
and well informed your Realtor is, the better informed you will be and your decision on pricing and potential updates or repairs will be so much more reasonable and at the end to your advantage in selling your property.

So careful when selecting your Realtor, top selling may not mean that this is the RIGHT Realtor for you.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)