David Contre…, Both Buyer and Seller in 60067

who is the top selling Real Estate agent in palatine, IL?

Asked by David Contreras, 60067 Tue May 13, 2008

Need proof.

Answers

2
Cathy Catale…, Agent, staten island, NY
Tue Oct 20, 2009
David

I am not an Agent in your area, so I have nothing go gain in giving you my opinion.

As David said, you should interview at least 3 agents. When you do, ask them to show you the listings they have and all the ones they recently sold. With that information in hand, ask for the sellers contact information so you can get REAL FEEDBACK.

Good Luck

Cathy Cataletto
Richard Haus…, Agent, Buffalo Grove, IL
Tue May 27, 2008
Trust me - you don't want to get the "Top Selling" agent in any area. The ones that have the most volume of listings - usually have the largest volume overall - but some of the worst performance statistics in terms of percent of listing sold. They do their business on volume and slick marketing. Their actual performance is typically awful. When you have volume in just about any arena - quality suffers - right? You want someone who has the least number of cancelleds or expired listings as a percent of their total listings - and least average days on market for listings that have sold. (Note that I didn't say - that THEY sold - as 99% of the time - another agent brings the buyer..) The agents with the best performance stats typically have the best agent to agent marketing. If you want to be referred to an agent having the best performance stats - feel free to contact me at info@relocationadvisorsgroup.com I don't list - so I never represent sellers. I provide unbiased referrals to agents having the best stats - by analyzing the insider information that I have access to -- via the MLS.... You - as Joe Public - doesn't have access to it. Better to pick an agent this way - than by who sends you the most refrigerator magnets! Best of all - my research doesn't cost you a dime. I get compensated via an agent to agent referral fee. I keep it at the same rate - to eliminate biases.