who is the home owner?

Asked by Donketta Bryant, 18401 morang Tue Oct 23, 2007

who is the seller or agent

Answers

4
smith3gary, Agent, White Lake, MI
Wed Oct 24, 2007
Donketta, There are several real estate professionals that answer questions about southeastern Michigan. Please put yourself in the homeowners place, would you like your name and adress publically shown online? This information should be available at the City of Detroit Clerks office.

By clicking each persons name that answers questions on Trulia you will find their contact information. Select a person and email them privately to see if they can help.

I am more than willing to give out addresses of homes for sale, but I do not give out homeowners or taxpayers names. Michigan law requires Realtors to work for the benefit of homeowners unless under a signed Buyers Agency Agreement.
Pam Winterba…, Agent, Danville, VA
Tue Oct 23, 2007
If you have the property address we can find that information out for you.
Kim Marcus, , Metro Detroit
Fri Feb 1, 2008
She may be looking for a definition of home owner, agent and seller vs. a specific person.
Richard M. J…, , Sherman Oaks, CA
Tue Oct 23, 2007
Hi Donketta, are you interested to learn how a home inspector is for a particular property. The city/county should have records.