which realtor on Marco Island is selling the most houses?

Asked by Barbara Baker, Marco Island, FL Mon Jul 28, 2008

Answers

6
Deanna & Vin…, Agent, Marco Island, FL
Wed Mar 4, 2009
Hi Barbara:

I recommend that you find a realtor that lives on Marco Island and has an office on Marco Island to best assist you in purchasing on Marco Island.
Kent Hedrick, Agent, Marco Island, FL
Wed Jul 30, 2008
Actually, I am the # 1 Buyer Agent Sales volume out of over 500 Realtors that belong to the Marco Island MLS for the YTD 2008 period. I was # 2 for FY 2007. My success is attributed to finding Buyer the absolute best deals on the market, and also finding bank owned foreclosed properties that others appear unable to do. What type of property are you looking for? Thanks, Kent Hedrick 239-394-2500
Brian and Di…, Agent, Naples, FL
Mon Jul 28, 2008
Dear Barbara
We need to talk. I am a Naples realtor who works hard for their clients, Is that what you want. I do work in Marco and have recently been hired by a Marco realtor to sell two of her own homes, I also am working with a Marco Mtg Broker who I would imagine would know who the best agents in Marco are. She hired me to sell her two properties and I am currently talking with another Realtor on Marco that wants me to list and sell 6 properties. The bottom line is you are not good at what you do your peers will not hire you. These Realtors and brokers chose me because 1. I am not a Marco Realtor, because traditionally they only sell there own listings. 2. They are used to the customers coming to them 3.They don't do open houses I am a professional who works for their client I work just as hard for the $200,000 client as I do for 5 million dollar client. I don't know where I am on the Marco top ten list but a lot of my peers have confidence in my abilities

Brian"Skip"Caron Realtor
Ph 239-659-3272
Email bcaron@kw.com
Web Reference:  http://www.caronhometeam.com
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Mon Jul 28, 2008
Barbara,

Your question is one that can not easily be answered since there are so many different types of sales that should be considered seperately: single family, condo, short sale/foreclosure, luxury, fixer-upper, beach front, price range etc, etc.

Your question may be too broad to provide the information that would be useful for you.

jmonville, , Naples, FL
Mon Jul 28, 2008
Can you expand upon your question? I do not have exact numbers of sales that each agent is doing on Marco Island. Maybe someone else does but.........

Are you looking for an agent to sell your home and you are looking for a successful agent? There are plenty of great agents out there and numbers don't always tell you the whole story. Someone new can be just as good as someone who has been around for a long time.

If you are looking for someone to sell your home then my suggestion would be to interview several agents from several companies. See if you like the "team" concept or someone who does not work on a team. I would be asking how the person will market your house. What level of attention will you receive from them?

Price is the most important thing right now. Pricing the home to sell, being competitive. Then condition and marketing. The person with the highest number of sales may or may not be the best one for you.

I hope this helps and should you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Jennifer Monville
239-961-7294
Mott Marvin…, Agent, Sunny Isles Beach, FL
Mon Jul 28, 2008
The one that has the most closings.