which real estate agent(s) is (are) best to help sell our home in 27713 - Hope Valley Farms?

Asked by Libra, 27713 Wed Sep 10, 2008

We have to sell our home in HVF as soon as possible due to a new job (January) in another state. I am concerned since four houses in our neighborhood are sitting on the market for months now and my next door neighbor wants to sell in spring. Everybody tells us - the real estate agent his/her marketing strategy etc. makes the difference how quickly a home sells on this buyer market. Could anybody of the real estate agents out there tell me why he or she is the best to help sell our home in Hope Valley Farms?

Answers

5
Jeffrey Rich, , Chapel Hill, NC
Fri Sep 12, 2008
Libra:

The answers below are very valid in terms of what to do to market your home for an optimum price and terms in the least amount of time: i.e., pricing your home competitively, having a thorough professional inspection done, de-cluttering the interior, etc.

Now, let me share with you why I believe I am uniquely qualified to market your home:
1) I have lived and worked in this area as a Realtor for 12 years;
2) I have been in the real estate industry for 23 years as a broker, appraiser and investor (as an appraiser, I know how to evaluate the market and price your home competitively);
3) Not only would I list your home in the Triangle MLS but also on ListHub.net to access multiple high "SEO" websites such as Google Base, Cyberhomes, AOL Real Estate, Homescape, Yahoo!, Zillow, Trulia (of course), MyRealty, Oodle, Vast and others;
4) I have a highly visible presence on Realtor.com, where 82% of prospective buyers begin their home search;
5) I'll give you more personal and responsive service than the larger franchise companies;

Let me put my experience and capability to work for you! I invite you to contact me by phone or e-mail as indicated below. Thanks!

Jeffrey Rich
Innisfree Properties, LLC
(919)929-3408=office
(919)818-7747=mobile
innisfree@mindspring.com
, ,
Wed Sep 10, 2008
Dear Libra,
Selling your home is a very personal decision and you should be sure to select an agent that understands your needs and is responsive and qualifiied. Choose an agent who can provide expert advice on preparing your home and staging your home. Be sure to price your home competitively from the beginning. Your goal should be to have your home shine among the competition by being the best value in the price range. I hope you will consider hiring me, I know I can help you. Please visit my website and read my testimonials.
Lizete Santos, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Wed Sep 10, 2008
Hi Libra,

I would counsel you to price your home competitively in comparison to your neighbors. You should think like a buyer when you're preparing your home for sale. Make sure your home is presentable i.e. curb appeal, clean and neat interiors, neutral colors throughout the home, declutter the interior ( if necessary remove large and bulky furniture & place in storage ). Have a pre-inspection on your home that way you'll be able to correct any issues that you find before the home goes on the market. I can not reinforce this to sellers!
You'll have one opportunity to show your home and it should be in tip top shape. Remember you may not get a second opportunity to impress buyers.

Lizete
Web Reference:  http://www.LizeteSantos.com
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Wed Sep 10, 2008
Libra
I suggest you have a look at the link below. According to Trulia, 935 homes have sold in the last three months. But not those four homes. Why do you think that?

The fact is that in most markets the best values sell within the first 30 days of market time. In my MLS homes that sell within 30 days are selling at 100% of asking price. At 120 days they sell for 93.6% of asking price.

A properly marketed (cleaned, painted, de-cluttered, de-personalized, staged, and professionally photographed ) home will see 10-12 showings or one offer in the first 30 days. So the issues you have identified are absolutely correct.

You need to interview Top Realtors. I would like the privilege of recommending a Top Realtor to you.
Please do me the honor of contacting me via my Trulia profile and I will refer you a great Realtor to interview.

Michael Colv…, Agent,
Wed Sep 10, 2008
Hello Libra,
I work and live close to Hope Valley Farms and would love to sell your home for you. There are a lot of things that help a home sell quickly, ie staging, pricing, curb appeal, size of real estate company ( agents in the office sell most properties) and motivation of seller. I advertise everywhere on the Web, and regular mail as well as Open Houses and Homes and Land, all of these things together sell homes. Please visit my website or call me and we can speak directly about your home.
Thanks, Michael
Web Reference:  http://www.colvinm.hpw.com