which agent has sold most houses in sicklerville,nj?

Asked by Neha15, Sicklerville, NJ Tue Feb 26, 2008

Answers

11
Premal Parekh, Agent, Marlton, NJ
Fri Apr 2, 2010
Important point is you need an agent who is going to communicate with you on a regular basis and does his best to sell your house. Please let me know if I can be of help to you.
Paul Howard, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Wed Sep 3, 2008
Neha15, Of the answers below Keri Ricci did best IMHO. Your question is ambiguous to some extent. Some look at the buyer's agent at the one who 'sold' the home - as opposed to the seller's agent that listed it. Keri's answer applied to listing agents. Since I'm an EXCLUSIVE BUYER AGENT I don't list. However, I do refer seller's (often my prior buyer clients) to listing agents. Before I do that - I research. I can obtain all the info on the agents in most South Jersey counties, including ratio of listings to sold and list price to sales price ratios and more by city, county, zip code and any other way the mls can be searched.
Anyone looking for a listing agent needs to know more than their marketing plan. They need to know their history - all of it.
By the way, as a buyer's agent - I research the seller's agent's history too. You have to know your opponent - without getting on their bad side preferably.

Paul Howard,Broker
NJHomeBuyer.com Realty - Cherry Hill
Joe Pieretti, Agent, Caldwell, NJ
Fri May 9, 2008
Neha,

Why do you ask the question?
Web Reference:  http://jerseyjoerealtor.com
Nicholas Chr…, Agent, SEWELL, NJ
Fri May 9, 2008
Joanne is right on the money. We are also the #1 Century 21 office in New Jersey. That agent that sold the most homes may not be the right fit for you though. Always research your agent and pick the one that has the best plan laid out for you. I also put everything in writing so you know what I will do for you up front. Hope we helped you out.
Joanne Crite…, , 08080
Sat Apr 19, 2008
Good Morning, I am a realtor in your area. I can tell you that it is a known fact that Century 21 sells a home every minute of every day across the nation. I am an experienced realtor and if you are looking for a realtor to help you sell your home that has experience in your area than please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to discuss with you my experience and success in sales.
Jeremy S. Hi…, , Cherry Hill, NJ
Wed Apr 16, 2008
Its important that you receive the most accurate in market data so that you can price your home accordingly. In addition you should want your home to be seen where most buyers are looking. I invested $$$$ in marketing dollars so that I can attract the most buyers in the Sicklerville area. Feel free to visit my site at http://www.southnewjerseyhomes.com or http://www.sicklerville-real-estate.com/
Pamela Frey-…, Agent, Blackwood, NJ
Sun Mar 30, 2008
I've read the answers from the other posters here and it's right on the money that you need to pick the agent that will do the best job, not necessarily who sold the most homes. Interview several and ask for their references. An good agent will be happy to give you the names and phone numbers of their past clients.
Keri Ricci, Agent, Cherry Hill, NJ
Thu Mar 27, 2008
Although it is good to know which agents sell the most homes in the area, it is equally important to know the answer to the following: What is the average days on market for their listings, How many of their listings expire, and what is their percent of sales price to list price. Sicklerville is not an MLS area but part of a much larger area so the information you have requested needs to be analyzed. It is not easily extracted from MLS data.
Hi, , Virginia
Wed Mar 26, 2008
i can assure you

it is not me

i am not a realtor

anyways

good luck
Dave Sulvetta, Agent, Turnersville, NJ
Wed Mar 26, 2008
Richard-
Your right on with your answer...that information could change almost daily anyway. "Who can I call to market my home and give it the attention it needs in this competitive market." This would probably be a better way to put this.
Web Reference:  http://www.davesulvetta.com
Richard Rawd…, Agent, Southampton, NY
Tue Feb 26, 2008
Check with your local Board of Realtors first. If you cannot get the information from them,next check county records.In most towns and cities throughout the US. these records are available to the public. Also, it is not so important who sold the most homes, it's who did the best job!