which Realtor sells the most homes in lburg

Asked by Jeri Hahn, Lawrenceburg, KY Tue May 15, 2012

Answers

3
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Tue May 15, 2012
Without knowing anyone there;
I would bet you that the #1 seller is a group or team that Lists and Sells REOs for a Bank.
They probably do not take any regular residential listings nor do they help any Buyers.
If this is what you are looking for;
Stay tuned.
Paula Berrym…, Agent, Lexington, KY
Tue May 15, 2012
Sellers should not be concerned about top listers in this area, they should find the agent that is going to work very hard to get the job done, put you as #1...As well what the agent and company can do for you...Technology is a very large factor in this area......For buyers they need to find the agent that will work very hard to find you what you are looking for as well as understand your situation....Zillow.com is a good place to start to look at agent reviews in any area, for buyers or sellers.
Call me if I can help, since I specialize in this area.
Flag Fri May 18, 2012
Thank you Paula for such a fast response. I will check out Zillow.
Flag Wed May 16, 2012
Michael Emery, , Minneapolis, MN
Tue May 15, 2012
I was about to say what Ron said. The top listers in pretty much any town are REO agents and they rarely take traditional sales - they have enough business with bank owned homes.
Thanks for your insight.
Flag Wed May 16, 2012