where do i get a list of government tax foreclsure properties?

Asked by Michelle, Port Townsend, WA Sun Jun 15, 2008

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Chris Greenw…, Agent, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Wed Sep 1, 2010
Although your asking for Gov't tax foreclosure properties, you may also want to take a look at http://www.homepath.com/ the Home Path website of Fannie Mae they are listing REO's that may be very competitive in prices for low priced foreclosures.
0 votes
Stacey Lange, Agent, Kirkland, WA
Mon Jun 16, 2008
If you are looking specifically for homes which the IRS is selling, try this link:


I have found the HUD's website to have the most links to find foreclosures.....and since the question seems to be posed often on here I have gone ahead and posted an easy link on my website along with the King County link.

Good luck!
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Selling in Port Townsend Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more