wxman_1983, Home Buyer in 33404

where are the pet friendly condominuims in coastal plam beach county?

Asked by wxman_1983, 33404 Mon Oct 14, 2013

Answers

7
Wxman,

I have a tab on my website that is dedicated to those with furry friends. Before I became a Realtor and purchased my first home I was surprised how difficult it was to find pet friendly communities.
When I became a Realtor I decided that this was one area I would excel at.

Would love to meet both you and your furry family to find you that perfect property.

Jacquie Yekmalian
Lic. Real Estate Broker
Blue to Green Realty....from the sea to the 18th tee
http://www.isellflahomes.com
Wxman,

There are a number f condominiums near the beach throughout Palm Beach County. So much has to do with the number, breed and size of pets as well as your budget for purchase as well as association fees. Many developments that do allow pets will limit the number and size but large dogs are welcomed in a quite a few places. Look towards Jupiter for a beach that LOVES your dogs!

A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start your property search and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the agents you may choose to interview. We are experts in finding our clients that "needle in the haystack" and would love to help you find yours.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
This is a standard field in the MLS, if you'd like me to conduct a professional home search for you just click on the photo to the right, send me all your requirements and we can get started. I need your pre-approved price, property taxes, HOA fees, etc. As a dog owner I appreciate your special request.
Each of them are different. Each condo has its own set of rules and each owner of the individual units also has the option of allowing pets or not. The only way to get the answer is to ask your realtor to check the property you are interested in and have them look up the specifics about that listing. Your realtor can do a search for only properties that allow pets but that probably wont give you info about the entire complex only that particular unit. If you need help finding a pet friendly place I would be happy to help you in your search just give me a call.
Scott Morello
Home Run Real Estate
561-602-8181
if i wanted to buy a condo "where are the ones that allow pets"?
There are no specific pet friendly buildings but Jupiter has designated a large section of the beach as pet friendly. You need an agent to search for number of pets permitted and weight allowed.