what would you do if your daughter or mother or friend or girlfriend lost her home and all her money thanks to that realtors errors?

Asked by Dana Mcdowell, 90805 Tue Mar 1, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Gerard Dunn’s answer
Gerard Dunn, Agent, Chevy Chase, MD
Wed Mar 2, 2011
Hire an attorney - and see what your options are.

This is your best bet.

Good Luck !

Gerry Dunn
Associate Broker
Serving Maryland, D.C. and Northern Virginia
0 votes
Accurate Ins…, Other Pro, Chicago, IL
Tue Mar 1, 2011
The easy and quick answer would be to hire an attorney who specializes in fraud and contracts, contact the attorney generals office in your state, contact the agents broker, contact your municipal consumer affairs office, contact a reporter (they love juicy stories about fraud) contact the national association of realtors.
That said, your question leaves some doubt to its' legitimacy. Don't get me wrong on this next point. I have dealt with a lot of fraud in real estate and have seen some pretty good scams. Just about anything is possible. However, the idea that your X, could lose her home and all her money because of a realtors mistake sounds a bit fishy. Possible but I'm skeptical. If it is so, sounds like a good fraud case for someone to go to jail over.
Good luck
Web Reference:  http://www.aic-chicago.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more