what is the best media for advertizing new custom homes in this area?

Asked by Steven Wengerd, 17837 Tue Oct 19, 2010

looking to place ads for new custom home builder. What is the best type? Newspaper, internet or radio?

Answers

5
Erica Ramus,…, Agent, Pottsville, PA
Wed Oct 20, 2010
I answered but the reply is blank???

Internet all the way!

I do limited print -- zero newspaper but some real estate journals.

No radio or tv.
Erica Ramus,…, Agent, Pottsville, PA
Wed Oct 20, 2010
Internet internet internet.
I have used radio in the past with very poor results and don't do that anymore.
I do limited print ads in the real estate journals, and zero newspaper.
Monir Mamoun, Agent, Denville, NJ
Wed Oct 20, 2010
All three. Put most on the internet and on very, very local signs. Radio, not so much because of the large geographic spread. As for internet, make sure your search terms and/or search area are specific to the 17837 zip code in order to maximize relevant hits.
Rhonda Inkro…, , Williamsport, PA
Wed Oct 20, 2010
Good Morning Steven:

Personal signage is great also for marketing your custom home or land sales. Prior to building our home 2 years ago, my husband and I spent many days driving around the area for which we wanted to reside. We came across a semi-large custom made sign by a builder advertising his available lots and homes. We called the builder from the number displayed on this sign and today we reside in his custom built home. Rhonda Inkrote - REALTOR, Villager Realty, Inc. - Lewisburg, PA
Tammy Hayes, Agent, Port Charlotte, FL
Tue Oct 19, 2010
More people search for homes on the Internet than any other place. That is the best place to start. You may also want to advertise in some sort of print format whether it be a newspaper or a homes magazine. Select a homes magazine that is distributed free to customers. Select the Sunday section of the newspaper or the day of the week that homes are featured in your town.

Tammy Hayes, Sandals Realt, Punta Gorda, FL