what is the average rental attainable for 3 bedroom single family residence in Saint Joseph Mo?

Asked by Cheryl Hovey, 64507 Mon Jun 25, 2007

Also what does the average 3 bedroom single family residence sell for in Saint Joseph sell for? Zip code 64507

Answers

5
Ben Evers, , San Diego, CA
Fri Jul 13, 2007
My wife and I own out of area real estate and we have found that local "bulletin board" websites are a good guide to what rentals are in any given area. We use Craigs List and similar sites with good results.
Bal, Both Buyer And Seller, Saint Joseph, MO
Fri Jul 13, 2007
I live in Saint Joseph and actively involved in Real estate there...average selling price for 3 bedroom will be around $220k in 64507/06 area....you can rent that hosue for around $1600....
Trulia Roger, Home Buyer, Alameda, CA
Mon Jun 25, 2007
Hi Cheryl,

The Trulia real estate guide might be helpful to answer your sale price question.
Carolyn Broo…, , Saint Joseph, MO
Tue Feb 17, 2009
That depends on the location, sq ft, condition of the property, and market value relative to the current market values.
Each specific investor purchases and maintains property at the price and level that meets their needs. Rentals are from $150 to $2500+ so the investor must decide what income range you want your investements to plug in.
Not enough information to be accurate. Would have to know more details as prices are based on the merit of the property. Realtors do CMA's (Comparative Market Analysis's) to determine values.
Cheryl Hovey, Home Seller, 64507
Sat Nov 22, 2008
It varies as I'm sure it does elsewhere. My home would probably rent for $600-$725 a month.
Cheryl