what is on the market forsale?

Asked by Feehly, Milford, MA Sun Sep 9, 2007

Answers

3
Mr.P, , Arizona
Sun Sep 9, 2007
Hey Feehly
There are 347 property`s listed in that zip code of 01757.
The least expensive is $129,000. the most expensive is $1,299.800. how they came up with the extra $800. I don`t know.
The link below will show you these property`s.
Good Luck.
Patrick
J Lo, Home Buyer, California Glory, Brentwood, CA
Sun Sep 9, 2007
Hi Feehly:
Since we are on trulia, I thought I'd give you an option to peruse the trulia listings:

http://www.trulia.com/MA/Milford/01757/price_0-2900000/beds_…

Lots o'luck!
Greg Kiely, Agent, Newton, MA
Sun Sep 9, 2007
Feehly,

Every major real estate firm has some sort of mapping tool you can use to find out what's available in your neighborhood. Try to stay away from the newspapers because they're only a small glimpse of what each company feels like advertising that particular week. If you go to the more regional companies like Raveis or NE Moves (Coldwell) then they have properties across town lines on their website. For example, here in Brookline the Raveis Boston office might have a Brookline listing, the Brookline office has a few, and the Newton office has one or two. Instead of searching by each individual office, the master website for the company raveis.com has all of them, plus the listings for all other companies.