what is my house worth?

Asked by antin_221, Silver Spring, MD Sun Jul 14, 2013

single family rambler 3 bedroom, 2 bath, finished basement

Answers

6
Lanre Folayan, Agent, Washington, DC
Sun Feb 2, 2014
Hello antin_221,

How are you doing? Hope all is well. Please visit my Seller page at http://www.DChomevaluesnow.com to get a free Comparative Market Analysis of your Silver Spring MD. When you give me your full address,I would help give you an idea of how much your house may be worth?
Donna Kerr, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Sat Sep 28, 2013
What your home is worth is based on a variety of factors like location, size, amenities and condition based on what other similar homes in your area have sold for.
Bola Williams, Agent, Chevy Chase, MD
Tue Jul 16, 2013
Hey Antin,

If you could email me your address, Bola@choicerealestate.net, I would be glad to help you go over the comps and give you an educated fact based guess.

But without actually seeing the property it will be extremely hard to tell how much a house is worth.

Deborah Davi…, Agent, North Bethesda, MD
Mon Jul 15, 2013
Hello Homeowner,

Send me your information and I'll get some information to you on sales in the area.

sellwithdeborah@gmail.com
Piero Marinu…, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Send me the address and I'll be happy to help.
Steve Parsons, Agent, Salisbury, MD
Sun Jul 14, 2013
Very hard to tell without actually seeing it. My advise would be to contact a REALTOR and ask for a comparative market analysis and using comparables in the area, they will give you a rough estimation on the best market value. The other alternative is to hire an appraiser.