what does a two family home in cliffside park go for behind the high school area?

Asked by Countryheart, Cliffside Park, NJ Tue Apr 14, 2009

Answers

2
Barbara Weis…, Agent, Tenafly, NJ
Mon Apr 20, 2009
It all depends on how many bedrooms and baths it has, what the rental history has been, if the utiltiies are separated or not, the general condition, what parking facilities it has and the lot size. Behind Cliffside Park HS is a great location so I would say most likely you're looking at the mid 500's to mid 600's in general. Again, it's really impossible to give you much of an idea without knowing what you're thinking of in terms of features and condition. As I'm sure you know, that area is filled with beautiful older homes that have tremendous emotional appeal. This special character, if preserved, can give an added dimension to a property's value as well. I'm also figuring that the property width is better than elsewhere in Cliffside Park because that area normally has such dimensions. If you wish, you can send me more details as to features and condition and I'll try to be a bit more specific for you.
thank you I am interested in selling the home. I have 6 rooms upstairs in my area. That included two very large bedrooms and two small ones. I have a private bath and walk in closet withbuuilt in closets too. I have another full bath on the floor I have. Upstairs also my area I have the very large bedroom with a mirrored built in closet area with two storage closets on the sides. It has a private shower and toilet and vanity. The other bedroom is on the other side of the upstairs. My areas are two floors and have central air. My living room opens up to a flat proch area. The small bedroom is near my master and my husband presently uses it as a office. It's a mess!! The downstairs apt I rent I have seperate utilities but not heat. They have a parkay florr and a living room with a dining room areas. The large sun room that's what I call it is presently a second bedroom. They have 1 bathroom and the kitchen is cermaic tile and stained wood cabinets. 5yr old applicances which would stay
Flag Thu Jun 27, 2013
Jose Martinez, Agent, Hoboken, NJ
Wed Feb 27, 2013
Hi CountryHeart

Call me I can connect you with the right Agent, and get you all 2 Family sales prices.

Let Coldwell Banker bring you Home.

Also check out my video on How a Home Purchase is Made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe29-4VZxyU&feature=youtu.be

Jose Martinez
201-494-1973