what can I sell my home for?

Asked by Dianem1013, 08201 Tue Mar 1, 2011

location: Stoneybrook Dr., Absecon
sq. ft. : 2000
age: 2 years
style home: 3rd floor condominium / 2 bedroom - 2 bath

Answers

7
Gerard Dunn’s answer
Gerard Dunn, Agent, Chevy Chase, MD
Tue Mar 1, 2011
Best bet is to find a good local agent to assist. Is there someone for your particular condo that handles most of the sales or listings?

Gerry Dunn
Associate Broker
Serving MD/DC/No.VA
Erin Reilly, , Atlantic County, NJ
Wed Mar 2, 2011
Hello Diane,
That condo is in a wonderful community! There are no current units available at the moment, but I can send you what has been previously listed within the past year...
Please feel free to contact me at your leisure....

Erin E. Reilly
Prudential Fox & Roach/NORTHFIELD
609-502-4093 Cell
pieces311@hotmail.com
Elva Koutrot…, Agent, Turnersville, NJ
Tue Mar 1, 2011
Hi, Dianne. I am one of the local realtors mentioned in the previous answers. I will be happy to sit with you and discuss what you could possibly sell your home for. I can also discuss with you how the market is going and what I will do to market your home in order to get it sold, hopefully quickly. PLease call me and I will be happy to discuss this with you. My number is 609-870-0066

David Read
Weichert, Realtors
Gina, , Turnersville, NJ
Tue Mar 1, 2011
Hi Diane:

As mentioned, the best thing to do is call some local real estate agents. They will prepare a market analysis for you and review the properties that have sold, that are pending, active and expireds and help you determine the best price for selling your property. They will also review with you the marketing plan they use to get your property sold!

Gina Fagnani/Realtor Associate
GinaFagnani@aol.com
Laura Feghali, Agent, Stamford, CT
Tue Mar 1, 2011
Hello Diane,
I suggest that you contact a local real estate agent in order to determine the value of your condominium. They can provide you with a comparative market analysis which will show you similar condos that have sold recently in your neighborhood. This will help you determine the value of your home in this market.

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
Laura Gianno…, Agent, Manahawkin, NJ
Tue Mar 1, 2011
I'd be happy to talk to you about this. I'm an Atlantic County REALTOR, but without more info, I can't say what someone will pay for your home.

Laura Giannotta
Keller Williams Realty-Atlantic Shore
Scott Godzyk, Agent, Manchester, NH
Tue Mar 1, 2011
Diane you should call a couple of local brokers, they can easily provide a free market analysis for you, it will tell you what your home is worth, how much you should ask, what you should expect to receive and how long it may take. Good luck