what brokers are members of several multiple MLS services who advertise the most to help me sell my home in the 12834 zip code or 12828 zip code?

Asked by Jim, Fort Miller, NY Fri Jun 15, 2012

Answers

4
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Fri Jun 15, 2012
Keep in mind that it's the agent that matters most, not necessarily the broker; therefore contact, invite, and interview in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer; choose your agent with care.
Melissa Devi…, Agent, Cambridge, NY
Mon Apr 1, 2013
HI, We cover these areas and have our office in Cambridge, NY. We belong to the Greater Capital Association of Realtors, Washington County Board of Realtors and participate in the Capital Region Multiple Listing Service, the Warren County Multiple listing service and the New York State Multiple Listing service. We aggressively market homes for sale! If we can help in any way let me know!
Jacques Ambr…, Agent, Forest Hills, NY
Fri Jun 15, 2012
While multiple listing is important, what is most important is that you choose an agent with a track record for sales of your type, and a good reccomendation from a past clients
Gail Gladsto…, Agent, 11743, NY
Fri Jun 15, 2012
The Gladstone Group is on Hanfra, LIBOR, Westchester, Putnam and Rockland Counties Mls's and we would be delighted to assist you.

Gail@GladstoneGroupRealty.com
631-425-6150